and photos please visit: http://newstitchaday. Split Granite Afghan – Twin Size Blanket For the 2 toned pillow pattern go to my crochet blog. moss stitch odd number stitches abbreviations hook: How to crochet the moss stitch. There are some accessories coveted handbags DKNY. It's almost impossible to frog, so I crossed my fingers as I made it. It's not tight at all, but I'm cool with that. The crocheted Woven Stitch is one of my favorites to use for baby blankets and afghans This is also often called Granite Stitch. Crochet Talk > Other Crochet Topics I wanted to try another stitch out of my Crochet Inspirations book so I tried a sc Very nice.
Crochet Granite Stitch
- I'm always looking for crochet stitches that give you a nice drapey knit So far my favorite stitch is the granite stitch but trinity is a close second.
- Butterscotch: Denim Twist: Wheat: Wood: Sequoia: Mesquite: Granite of each round to the first stitch of the round with a slip stitch.
- Teaching the world to Crochet, one stitch at a time.
- Finished the Calm Cowl and tooks some pics.
- I used Red Heart Aspen I always write the instructions in the standard crochet terms.
- Crochet ponchos are great for a cold winter day! These Crochet Poncho Patterns are fun, free and easy.
More information about Crochet Granite Stitch on the site: http://allcrafts.net