Crocheted Pot Scrubber craft Size H crochet hook 1 yard nylon net Cut nylon net into 2-inch wide strips. Looking to give a unique, handmade gift this Christmas? Look no further than Super Pot Scrubbers. These are the best pot scrubbers I know I crochet using a size H hook. These pot scrubbers are worked in rounds. I am looking for a free printable crocheted pot scrubber pattern. Use this free crochet pattern to make yourself a pot scrubber. A crocheted dish scrubber that is great to use to remove that stuck on stuff.
Crochet Pot Scrubber Pattern
- These are crocheted unless otherwise noted.
- Pot scrubbers are made from netting that can be purchased at any fabric or craft store.
- Using the size J crochet hook chain three.
- Learn how to make a crochet pot scrubber scrubbie and other free craft projects.
- Find great deals on eBay for crochet pot scrubbers and crochet scrubbers.
- Try purchasing Tulle at a fabric store and cutting it into 1-2" wide strips, then crocheting it with a large hook.
More information about Crochet Pot Scrubber Pattern on the site: http://www.zeoh.com