The beauty of the crochet-work depends upon the regularity of the stitches, as is the case with every other style of needlework. You don't have to look any further than this book to decide on what stitch to use or how it is worked. Harmony Guide: Crochet Stitch Motifs is a jam-packed collection brimming with 250 crochet motifs to inspire beginner and seasoned crocheters. Shopping for crochet books? Get the scoop on interesting crochet pattern books and stitch dictionaries. What a treat! A book devoted only to crochet ripple stitches! I love crochet stitch reference books. Today, I’m sharing my review of 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns & Edgings. The Crochet Stitch Bible is one of my favorite and most used crochet book in my collection.
Crochet Stitch Books
- A complete review of The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs.
- The dynamic Chicago sisters, Erika & Monika Simmons, have released their very sexy book, "Double Stitch: Designs for the Crochet Fashionista.
- Tunisian crochet, also known as the afghan stitch, is described by experts as a cross between crochet and knitting.
- WEBS® and Valley Yarns® are registered trademarks of Valley Fibers Corporation.
- Free original crochet pattern to make a blanket in three sizes; baby, preemie and afghan.
- Bernat provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns.
More information about Crochet Stitch Books on the site: http://eimages.interweave.com