Crocheting is a relaxing pastime that has become increasingly popular. Learning how to make crochet rag rugs is great for anyone who wants to beautify their home or give them as gifts. com/shop/Hectanooga (crochet, knitting, flowers patterns) http://www.facebook. com/3CrochetChicks (patterns) http://www.etsy. As the mother of four boys, I have an endless supply of worn t- shirts. Circular Crochet Rag Rug Tutorial This pattern is for a circular rag rug to illustrate the process of crocheting a rag rug in the round. Recycling worn out t-shirts into beautiful rugs satisfies my penny-pinching nature.
How To Crochet A Rug
- The traditional method of crocheting an oval requires the work to be turned, creating a seam.
- In this ever evolving business, I found myself with loads of fleece scraps and strips.
- With practice they knew about when to add stitches to keep the rugs shape and allow the rug to lay flat.
- With the simplest crochet stitches, a wonderfully textured room-size or area rug can be made with natural sisal rope.
- Cal Patch over at CraftStylish has a great tutorial up for making a simple rag rug from old t-shirts.
- Sachiko I'm happily married with three beautiful children.
More information about How To Crochet A Rug on the site: http://www.lookatwhatimade.net