You can also use them to crochet colorful bed-covers. Using leftover yarn and your creativity you can make your very own Crochet Yarn Painting. This is where your recycling skills will come into play. I like to crochet pads with my leftover yarn for pet shelters. It gives the animals something comfortable to rest on when they're in cages awaiting adoption. SCRAP YARN AFGHAN SQUARE Crochet Pattern, we have hundreds of free crochet patterns at crochetnmore. Find the best crochet afghan patterns and ideas for crochet granny squares to use your leftover yarn scraps.
Leftover Yarn Crochet
- There are many free crochet patterns for using up scrap yarn.
- Some ideas are scrap afghans, squares and skinny scarves.
- With the really little balls of leftover yarn, I crochet scrunchies.
- Fiber Images™ Knitting Pattern Gallery.
- I'm a quilter and I love the scrappy look and the usage of leftover yarn.
- What you’ll need: Crochet hook, size F,G or H ~1 oz of worsted weight yarn for each case.
More information about Leftover Yarn Crochet on the site: http://corinnesknits.files.wordpress.com