In the past few weeks, I’ve done a bit of slip stitch crochet. Now, I haven’t explored it quite as much as others like Bendy Carter and David Burchall. NexStitch™ features free crochet videos for the slip stitch! Each crochet tutorial video is geared to help you learn to crochet. Slip stitch crochet is, simply put, crocheting made up entirely of slip stitches. I read up on the technique over on David Burchall’s blog. Learn how to utilize the oldest crochet method in print while you crochet everything from afghans and rugs to mittens and scarves. New and unique designs featuring crochet slip stitches in fashion fabrics and fun projects.
Slip Stitch Crochet
- The slip stitch (abbreviated sl st ) is the flattest (or smallest) of all the crochet stitches.
- Information about Slip Stitch Crochet Slip stitch crochet dates to the 1800's and is the earliest form of crochet documented.
- In this tutorial, learn how to crochet a V shaped slip stitch.
- Find best value and selection for your Slip Stitch Crochet Patterns Book Afghan Hat Potholder search on eBay.
- Find free instructions for crocheting a slip stitch, and learn about a variety of possible uses for crochet slip stitches.
- To form a chain into a ring, the ends of the chain are joined with a slip stitch.
More information about Slip Stitch Crochet on the site: http://farm5.static.flickr.com