I am going to show you how to Tunisian Crochet. Some of you may have heard of it and It’s a perfect time of year to start making some warmer hats. Are you guys ready for another Tunisian crochet stitch? I hope you all liked the It’s a perfect time of year to start making some warmer hats. This is a Tunisian hat pattern done in the round. You will need a double-ended crochet hook. This video, brought to you by thecrochetside. com, demonstrates how to create a Tunisian Knit Stitch (TKS).
Tunisian Crochet Hat
- The Crochet version of my Knit Millie Side Tie Cloche: http://www.ravelry.
- This was my first attempt at making something without a pattern.
- Not the best photo as it was taken using my phone, much quicker than trying to find my camera.
- Tunisian Crochet Stocking Hatis a versatile little pattern; with some simple measuring, you can adjust it to fit all sizes.
- This is an excellent way of developing children's sense of rhythm.
- This is the first quaver to follow the semibreve) The next beat is quaver – semiquaver – semiquaver.
More information about Tunisian Crochet Hat on the site: http://bp0.blogger.com