Basic and simple steps yet elegant in making Crochet Headbands. A woman from the Pooler area makes a living making videos for YouTube — “teaching the world to crochet one stitch at a time. I've found YouTube to be a great resource in finding these videos. If you like to crochet animals and dolls, make crochet eyes yourself instead of buying ready-made plastic ones. The basic stitches are Single Crochet, Double crochet, half double crochet and treble crochet. There are many videos on you tube to teach all these stitches. In this video, we learn how to crochet a beanie hat as a beginner.
You Tube How To Crochet
- Start out with a slipknot then chain 50 chains.
- Learn how to crochet this fabulous scarf with a fancy twirled edge.
- for appliques out of crochet on the four crochet stitch for the petals.
- This video explains that stitch really slowly, which helped me a lot! (http://www.youtube.
- For anyone interested in learning a new jewelry technique, this video tutorial shows how to crochet a bead rope necklace.
- In partnership with http://www.allfreecrochet.
More information about You Tube How To Crochet on the site: http://i.ytimg.com